What does this mean for you?
Experience our high-quality connection with Expedia Group
Today we are excited to announce that HiSITE has earned status as a Preferred Connectivity Partner for 2022 with Expedia GroupTM. This recognition underscores our focus on building and maintaining a high-quality software connection that empowers you to serve travelers better and grow your business on Expedia Group’s travel platform.
You can count on our Preferred software connection to take you to the next level this year. We qualified for Preferred Partner status because of our commitment to:
- Improving traveler experiences on Expedia Group websites
- Enabling a wide range of tools and capabilities integrated with the Expedia Group travel platform
- Providing a quality connection with a reliable user experience
- Ensuring a streamlined onboarding experience and high-quality support for properties
- Empowering business growth for our clients on Expedia Group websites
The Expedia Group Connectivity Partner Program recognizes and rewards top connectivity providers for maintaining high-quality software connections to the Expedia Group travel platform and helping lodging properties grow their businesses. There are two status tiers: Elite and Preferred. Only 38 companies qualified for Elite or Preferred status this year, with over 400 global connectivity providers eligible.
We are proud to share the news with you the Hotelier, that HiSITE is committed to ensuring your business has the best connections to maximize your exposure to the market, and we look forward to providing more value to you in the year ahead. We thank you for partnering with us and are excited to bring the preferred partner benefits with Expedia to you.
Get connected with Expedia Group.
You can reach millions of travelers every day on Expedia Group’s websites through our advanced connection.